Sunday, May 2, 2010

Stephani


This is a portrait I painted of my oldest daughter, Stephani. It seems like this was painted not so long ago. Stephani will be graduating college this year. Where does the time go? She was such a beautiful baby how could I not paint her?

Truth is, I really enjoy painting both my kids, and have done so quite often. With some success some of the time!! Children are a blessing from the Lord, and I couldn't be more proud of both my girls. Parenting is a challenge since no one gives you a manual. You just hope you do your best and learn from your mistakes.

Stephani is going to graduate school, and plans on being an English teacher. I know she will be an excellent one. She shares my love of reading, and hopes to instill that in her students. I can't believe all the activities that she has been, and is involved with, and still keeps her grades higher than I ever got mine.

2 comments: